Thursday, July 13, 2006

Well, my website and blog are now operational. On my blog we are going to talk about politics, faith and the Christian publishing market (a real mystery at times). I hope you'll join in the discussion.

With the battles being waged in Israel and Palestine, I would highly recommend Joel Rosenberg's novel,The Ezekiel Option . It is a fascinating end-times thriller about the battle of Gog and Magog described in Ezekiel 38 and 39.

The Election will hit the streets on September 5. It has received several favorable endorsements. You can check those out on the news & reviews button my website.

Terry Whalin has a post today at his site, The Writing Life about the sale of Multnomah. Check it out.

That's all for today.
Sphere: Related Content

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home