Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Upcoming Elections & Book Cover

I receive several e-mail newsletters and one is from Christian Coalition. Today's issue had a link to this article that highlights several elections scheduled for next week. Many of those races are between pro-life candidates and pro-abortion candidates. I'd be interested to hear from any of you who live in the states mentioned and your take on these races.

Also, Howard Publishing sent me several flats of the cover for The Election. The cover looks great and I can't wait to get an actual copy of the book. I'm going to have one of the flats matted and framed for my study.

Also, if you would be interested in receiving e-mails from me please go to my website and send me an e-mail so I will have your address.

Jerome
Sphere: Related Content

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home