Saturday, September 23, 2006

Christians Disenchanted With Republicans

I'm back and wanted to post about an article I read this morning. Are republicans loosing their conservative Christian base? I hope not but I also think that it is important to remind the republican party that it wouldn't be where it is without evangelical Christians in its camp. I agree whole-heartedly that the republican leadership would do well to pay more attention to value issues that are important to Christians if it hopes to retain control of the congress and the White House.

Jerome
Sphere: Related Content

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, Jerome. The biggest mistake the party can make is to start believing the rhetoric coming from the mainstream media. The entire country is NOT angry at Bush and the party. Like always, though, the loudest are heard first. And liberals are nothing if not loud. The Republicans are well advised to remain true to the values that put them in office in the first place.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home