Sunday, September 17, 2006

Today's Religious & Political Headlines

I've been scrolling through the internet today looking for interesting headlines to highlight for you. You may have noticed the furor over the Pope's comments about Islam. Here is a link to an article today about this issue. I think the Pope has made it abundantly clear that he was quoting from the words of a 14th century emperor but Muslims around the world continue to protest the Pope.

Larry Sabato is a respected academian on political issues. I don't always agree with his predictions or his analysis but I found this article about the power of angry politics interesting.

Lastly, here is a view that I haven't heard many people discuss. It seems that some believe conservatives procreate better and therefore will takeover the culture debate by sheer evolution. I guess everyone has an opinion about every issue.

Jerome
Sphere: Related Content

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home