Friday, October 13, 2006

Dick Armey v. James Dobson

I found this article by Dick Armey on the Freedom Works website about Christians and Big Government very interesting. Are there some who use their Christianity to gain political power? I certainly hope not. I advocate individuals with a Christian worldview to be involved in the political process for purposes of changing the moral landscape of our country, not for the purpose of obtaining power for power's sake.

Jerome
Sphere: Related Content

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm torn by that article. I am also a small government, free-trade advocate, as I believe any Christian should be. Though Dobson may be guilty of "bullying" tactics, what about all the good work his organization has done? I must admit my ignorance to some of the activities to which Mr. Armey refers, making it all the harder for me to form an opinion. I guess that's why it's so important to focus our support on our own church and local community. It's where we'll have the most impact without all the political mess thrown in the mix.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home